El Eden Shopping Centre – First Phase
Sponsored by the Luis Carlos Sarmiento Angulo organisation, El Eden will be Colombia’s largest shopping centre, in what will be a balanced commercial mixture between national and international brands within an innovative architectonic design based on the interiorism concept designed by the international renowned firm Chapman Taylor.
- 162.104 square meters constructed (approximately).
- 67.494 square meters of commercial concession area (approximately).
- 3 commercial levels.
- Over 221 commercial premises.
- 6 main commercial premises with over 8.000 square meters each.
- 16 cinema screens that include 2 wideformat featuring cutting edge technology.
- 32.000 square meters designed for family entertainment.
- Food court featuring terraces and gardens.
- 2 levels of underground parking with 1.896 spaces.
- A Commercial integration platform with mobile corridors.
- LEED Certificate (Sustainable Project).
Leer en: Spanish